INTERORIENT MARITIME ENTERPRISES

INTERORIENT MARITIME ENTERPRISES, Manila is a Philippine Licensed Manning Agency, exclusively dealing with the Recruitment and Employment of Filipino Officers and Ratings aboard foreign owned seagoing vessels.

The company was founded in 1985 and since then it has charted a steady and reliable course within the international Shipping and Manning Industry by setting Quality Standards in its operations related to Filipino crew manning services. Over the years, the spectrum of provided services has steadily expanded and broadened.

In addition to the crew selection and preparations of deployment, we have established in our premises a professional In-House Training System in which all the seamen recruited through us undergo prior employment a series of tests which are conducted by certified Trainors. That system warrants effective maintenance of our CAP (Continuous Assessment Program).

The Company is fully organized in meeting the 21st century challenges in shipping and is among those few Manning Agencies which have been consistently and continuously selected and awarded by POEA the Award of Excellence. Interorient has been recognized and honored for its high standards of services since 1989 and is recipient of the “Philippines Presidential Award” in 2005, for first time and it was again received in 2010.

That highest Award is granted every five (5) years to Top Performers of the industry and it is Awarded by the President of the Philippines. Based on Company's performance and clean track of records, we have been entrusted by POEA to run an Inhouse Contract Processing System, wherein all crew employment contracts are issued, signed and stamped with Government's stamp by Interorient and it is not required this procedure to be carried out at the POEA Processing Center. In simple words it means that Interorient can arrange immediate crew dispatch in case of emergency avoiding or eliminating any delay in ship’s operations. The entire shipping community has witnessed the tremendous changes which have taken place over the past few years. Interorient Maritime was always among the first to adopt and implement all the changes, the new regulations imposed by the IMO, the various Flag State Administrations requirements regarding seamen's Qualifications, Trainings, Licenses and Certifications.

We have always assisted and guided our Principals on all issues step-by- step. We are proud to say that we had never had even a single incident wherein a seaman had joined without being properly and sufficiently documented in accordance to ship's flag requirements. A series of training courses (mandatory or nonmandatory) are provided by our affiliate company, The ‘‘BRITANNIA TRAINING CENTER INC”. which is cooperating exclusively with Interorient Maritime. The offered training courses are described under separate presentation letter.

The Company is currently managing the crewing of more than (200) vessels, of all types and sizes (Bulkers, Tankers, Containers, RoRo's, LPG's), while approximately (120) vessels are under full Filipino crew, including Masters and Chief Engineers.

We have approximately 4,500 seamen serving on board these vessels and a pool of more than 5,000 qualified, trained and fully certificated seamen are on vacation ready for employment. It is worthy be noted that Our Seamen, currently serving on board, are of more than 92% ex – Interorient crew, almost the highest percentage in the manning market. That high percentage of seamen rejoining the same pool (our pool) can only be taken as a warranty for: Crew Loyalty, Quality, Efficiency and Dedication. The remaining 8% are either qualified Officers from other sources who have been employed for first time by us or new graduates who fill the positions of Apprentices and Trainees, so they can get trained and enter later on Interorient Pool with higher ranks.

We have a team of (102) Qualified Staff, occupying Managerial, Executive and Support level positions. The most of them count more than (20) years of continuous service with the Company, steadily implementing our ambitious goals! This gives to our Principals the unique advantage of calling on experienced personnel for receiving prompt and efficient response on all their queries. Our Principals are kept regularly informed on their ex-crew availability and status of employment and they are constantly informed on all developments related to manning issues. Our concern is to ensure that all vessels are operated in an efficient and reliable manner.

- Your Reliable Partner to Depend On ! - ILO / MLC Certified

© 2019 All Rights Reserved
Website Design Dubai Connective Links Technology